Global deployment spanning over 70 years, based on solid trust both inside and outside Japan
Igarashi Electric Works Ltd., founded in 1952, is a global DC motor manufacturer with sites in the USA, Germany, India, China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Mexico.
We have a long record of overseas activity and large overseas sales. Our brand has a reputation for high quality in the world.
Extensive automotive motor track record
IG motors, in use in automobiles around the world
IG motors are active all over the world. In addition to consumer and industrial equipment, IG motors are widely used in automobile applications.
They are used in electronically controlled throttle valves and exhaust gas circulation device valves in engines. They are also used in electric tailgates and seats to provide comfort.
Technical skill backed by over 70 years of history
Sharing knowledge with design and development departments around the world
Since our establishment, we have built up experience supplying compact motors that respond to market needs and customer desires.
Our large staff works every day to use this experience in our product development and improvement, product designs, testing, production technologies and applied motor technologies.
Search for motor
Search by application
Search by shape
customization track record
This is the company information of Igarashi Electric. We will inform you about information such as greetings from the representative, company profile, corporate philosophy, and history.
Information from IG
Delivering various information
about IG group !
Interview of Managing Director of Igarashi Motors India Limited with CNBC TV18 News Channel
Igarashi Motors India Limited (IMIL) is Indian sub...
What is a motor? We, Igarashi Electric Works Ltd. ...
About "Motor Performance Chart"
What is “Motor Performance Chart”? This performanc...
Motor type In this article, we will briefly explai...
Announcements from IG
announcements from Igarashi Electric Works Limited.
- ENAnnouncement of Summer Holidays
- We will be closed for the Summer holidays on the following days: Closed: Saturday August 12th, 2022 till Sunday August 20st, 2023 Resumed: Monday August 21th, 2023 Inquiries received during the holidays will be dealt with sequentially after the holidays.
- ENAnnouncement of Holidays
- Our Kawasaki headquarters and Kashiwazaki Factory will be closed on the following days (due to National Holidays): May 3rd (Wed.), 4th (Thu.), 5th (Fri.) Inquiries received during the holidays will be dealt with sequentially after the holidays.
- ENAnnouncement of Winter Holidays
- We will be closed for the Winter holidays on the following days: Closed: Wednesday December 29th, 2022 till Tuesday January 3th, 2023 Resumed: Wednesday January 4th, 2023 Inquiries received during the holidays will be dealt with sequentially after the holidays.