Protection and management of personal data
Igarashi Electric Works Limited (Hereinafter referred to as “We”) collect personal data of users of our web site (Hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) to the extent necessary for smooth operation of services provided on our website. Collected personal data will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
|personal data||Information on identified or identifiable natural persons.|
|processing||Work performed on personal data (data collection, recording, editing, storage, restoration, reference, use, disclosure / provision, alignment, restriction, deletion, etc.)|
Scope of application
The Policy applies to users of the Site.
Personal data to be collected
We collect the following personal data about users of the Site.
- Access log to the Site (IP address, browsing behavior, etc.)
- Information such as name and contact information entered in “Inquiries” (hereinafter referred to as “Inquiry Form”) on the Site.
Purpose of using personal data and its basis
We collect personal data for the purposes described below.
- Access analysis on this site (legitimate interest)
- Response to the contents entered in the “Inquiry Form” (legitimate interests, legal obligations)
- Security measures for the server that operates the Site (legitimate interest)
Refusal to provide personal data
It is necessary to provide the user’s personal data when browsing the Site. If you do not provide personal data, you may not be able to provide all or part of the service.
We have legitimate interests in the use of personal data required to operate the Site.
Disclosure and provision of personal data
In order to achieve the objectives described in the Policy, we may disclose and provide personal data of users to our group companies and affiliated companies.
- The Site uses Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. to grasp the access status and use it for the purpose of content improvement. Cookies, web beacons or other similar technologies may be used to provide services and are used for statistical analysis as anonymous information.
- In order to comply with EU law or EU / EEA member country laws and regulations, personal data of users may be disclosed or provided to the authorities, legal disclosures or providers.
Transfer of personal data to third countries outside the EU
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EEA region, including Japan, in order to achieve the purposes described in the Policy.
Retention period of personal data
We retain personal data of users for up to 7 years.
Rights of users of the Site
- A. The user has the following rights regarding personal data held by us.
- 1)Right to inquire information (Article 15 GDPR)
- 2)Right to correct information (Article 16 GDPR)
- 3)Right to delete information “Right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR)
- 4)Right to restrict information processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- 5)Right to object to information processing (Article 21 GDPR)
- 6)Rights related to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- B. As long as the user’s personal data is processed under the user’s consent, the user has the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawing consent does not impair the legality of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. (Article 7, Paragraph 3 of GDPR)
- C. In principle, when a child under the age of 16 becomes a user, the consent of a person who is responsible for the custody of the child is required. (Article 8 GDPR)
- D. The user has the right to make a complaint to the information protection supervisory authority regarding the handling of personal information by us. (Article 77 GDPR)
Igarashi Electric Works Ltd. Corporate Planning Group
49-1, Endo cho, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, 212-0006Tel: +81-44-522-0525